kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dillian Murphey <crackshotm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Poor performance running performance test
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:29:56 GMT
You could be right Ewen. I was starting to wonder about the load balancer
too. Is using a load balancer a bad idea? How else do users know which
kafka broker to connect to?

I'm using one of the IPs directly and I don't see that error. I am seeing
an occasional connection refused. What the heck. Maybe this is another aws
specific thing.

OR, I am running kafka brokers in a docker container. I think I will remove
the docker component and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the reply. <bow>