kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on the mailing list
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 05:34:52 GMT
I use a simple email client (Thunderbird) and have a filter setup so
that mails to the Kafka user mailing list are moved to a specific
folder. I then have "thread view" enabled so that the replies/discussion
shows up in the right context. I have the same for some other mailing
lists too and haven't felt the need for any other tool.

-Jaikiran