kafka-users mailing list archives

From Bhavesh Mistry <mistry.p.bhav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Latest Offset for Specific Topic for All Partition
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:08:54 GMT
Hi Gwen,

This JMX stats  is good for calculate  injection rate per partition.  I do
not have to depend on ZK to figuring out who is leader what is latest
offset.

One quick question,  what is Size # ?  is it # of bytes particular
partition has on disk ?   Unfortunately, MBean description is very limited
and does not help much(it is "Information on the management interface of
the MBean").  It is gauge that is all I can tell .

1189855393 LogEndOffset
1165330350 Size
1176813232 LogStartOffset

Thanks for your help !!