kafka-users mailing list archives

From Sa Li <sal...@gmail.com>
Subject kafka-web-console goes down regularly
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:09:46 GMT
Hi, All

I am currently using kafka-web-console to monitor the kafka system, it get
down regularly, so I have to restart it every few hours which is kinda
annoying. I downloaded two versions

https://github.com/claudemamo/kafka-web-console
http://mungeol-heo.blogspot.ca/2014/12/kafka-web-console.html

And I started by

play start (using 9000), or play "start -Dhttp.port=8080", either version
can make it work fine at the beginning, but down after few hours. I am
thinking use upstart to make it up automatically, but it should not be what
is suppose to be, any idea to fix the problem, or I did something wrong?

thanks

--

Alec Li