kafka-users mailing list archives

From Steve Miller <st...@idrathernotsay.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-14 Tools Standardization
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:00:29 GMT
   I think people will thank you for fixing the inconsistent names, sure, but even if you just
break their test tools they won't thank you for the firedrill while they revamp the testing
or monitoring stuff they did on top of the current tools.  I'd rather have a somewhat-icky
usage string than have to drop everything that needs tweaking, all at once.

	-Steve