kafka-users mailing list archives

From Buntu Dev <buntu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topic missing Leader and Isr
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:23:15 GMT
Also note that the metadata for the topic is missing. I tried creating few
more topics and all have the same issue.

Using the Kafka console producer on the topic, I see these error messages
indicating the missing metadata:

WARN Error while fetching metadata [{TopicMetadata for topic my-topic ->
No partition metadata for topic my-topic due to
kafka.common.UnknownException}] for topic [my-topic]: class
kafka.common.UnknownException  (kafka.producer.BrokerPartitionInfo)