kafka-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alexander Mudryk <alex.mud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: offset value problem
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 06:50:39 GMT
Hello!

"Offsetvalue :1065377" likely is coming from Zookeeper.
Do you use it?
If so, when you delete/re-create topics you should clean data in Zookeeper
too. For example:

run
  user@host:~$ KAFKA_PATH/bin/zookeeper-shell.sh 127.0.0.1:2181
and type theese commands:
  rmr /kafka
  create /kafka ''

Hope this will be helpful. Good luck!

2015-04-16 0:42 GMT+03:00 Victor L <vlyamtsev@gmail.com>:

> i have 0.8.1 producer/consumer... I start producer first but when i start
> consumer i see the following :
>
> Apr 15 21:26:29 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|main.go:34|2015/04/15 21:26:29|Starting
> ConsumerService
> Apr 15 21:26:29 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|main.go:47|2015/04/15 21:26:29|Influxdb client
> created:11.1.75.1:8086 db=logging
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:145|2015/04/15 21:26:30|No of
> partitions are:20
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:343|2015/04/15
> 21:26:30|curPartitions:[3 2 1 0 5 4]
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=3 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=2 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=1 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=0 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=5 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=4 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:359|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used[6]=false
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:184|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Availalbe
> partition index is:6
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:221|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Offsetvalue
> is:106948
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:238|2015/04/15 21:26:30|msgQ consumer
> initialization ready
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:145|2015/04/15 21:26:30|No of
> partitions are:20
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:343|2015/04/15
> 21:26:30|curPartitions:[2 1 0]
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=2 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=1 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:354|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used=0 true
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:359|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Used[3]=false
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:184|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Availalbe
> partition index is:3
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:221|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Offsetvalue
> is:1065377
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> INFO|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|msgq.go:238|2015/04/15 21:26:30|msgQ consumer
> initialization ready
> Apr 15 21:26:30 node-1cc1de6d1224 docker[32360]:
> ERROR|10cf22c161e3|1|consumer|main.go:82|2015/04/15 21:26:30|Unable to
> Receive Message:kafka server: The requested offset is outside the range of
> offsets maintained by the server for the given topic/partition.
>
> The offset in zookeeper is 200, so where's Offsetvalue :1065377 coming from
> and how can i reset it? I see the same problem even if I delete/re-create
> topics before I try to start producer/consumer pair
>
> Than you
>



-- 
С уважением,
Александр Мудрык.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message