kafka-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Compton <daniel.compton.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Monitoring using JMX
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:57:53 GMT
Hi Naidu

You'll need to escape the " with a \ in the Mbean names. I've run across
this too and it was al pain. It can get a bit tricky if you're doing it in
code because you need to account for double escapes and so forth. This is a
bug in the version of Metrics that Kafka is using. There is a JIRA ticket
to upgrade it somewhere, but I can't find it right now.

Daniel.