kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dillian Murphey <crackshotm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka still aware of old zookeeper nodes
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 18:48:35 GMT
Not sure if this is the best way to do this, but my zookeeper.connect is
set to a DNS alias which points to a load balancer for 3 zookeeper nodes.

I was trying this to see if I could have the kafka config dynamic and allow
me to change/scale whatever I wanted with zookeeper and not have to ever
mess with the config for kafka.

Thanks for your comments.