kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jon Bringhurst <...@bringhurst.org>
Subject Re: kafka user group in los angeles
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:51:24 GMT
Hey Alex,

It looks like this group might be appropriate to have a Kafka talk at:

http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Big-Data-Users-Group/

It might be worth showing up at one of their events and asking around.

-Jon

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Alex Toth <alex@purificator.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry this isn't directly a kafka question, but I was wondering if there are andy Kafka
user groups in (or in near driving range of) Los Angeles.  Looking through meetup.com and
the usual web search engines hasn't brought me much outside of the LA Hadoop user group and
I was hoping for something more specific.