kafka-users mailing list archives

From István <lecc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add the hard drive problem
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 20:34:51 GMT
Kafka is not concerned about your disks and it does not do anything lower
than writing files to a folder. Meaning, the best way to add more capacity
to your servers is to stop the service add the drives create a new volume
and data folder copy over the data from previous location and mount the new
volume to the right place (/data for me). After that you can start to
service again.

This also can be done in a seamless fashion without service interruption.

I.

--
the sun shines for all