kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guangle Fan <fanguan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to decrease number of replicas
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 21:37:35 GMT
If I use the same approach to reassign smaller number of replicas to the
same partition, I got this error :

(0,5,1,6,2,3) are the current replica, and (6) is the new list I want to
assign to topic partition 0

Assigned replicas (0,5,1,6,2,3) don't match the list of replicas for
reassignment (6) for partition [topic,0]