kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guangle Fan <fanguan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to decrease number of replicas
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 23:42:56 GMT
Well I solved my problem. For record, the problem was prior reassignment
was not finished while new reassignment was kicked out, in which case
replicas list won't change as expected. Given our data is at relatively
large scale, reassignment just stayed without progress for one day.
The Solution is rolling restart stuck leaders for each partition, and sent
out replica reassignment once again.