kafka-users mailing list archives

From Rad Gruchalski <ra...@gruchalski.com>
Subject Re: Launch Kafka/Zookeeper servers without using command line
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:41:58 GMT
Hi everyone,

Same errors can be seen when using embedded kafka and embedded zookeeper in unit tests. They’re
absolutely normal. As long as you see a successful connection, it’s all good!

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@gruchalski.com (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
 (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show
it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.