kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dan <danharve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encoders/Decoders and Serializers/Deserializers
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:59:24 GMT
Linkedin/Confluent did a similar thing with their avro schema registry
https://github.com/confluentinc/schema-registry/tree/master/avro-serializer/src/main/java/io/confluent/kafka/serializers
which might help

Not sure of the exact answer the to different between Encoder/Serializer
though sorry.

 - Dan