kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ewen Cheslack-Postava <e...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: resources for simple consumer?
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 04:28:05 GMT
Hi Jeff,

The simple consumer hasn't really changed, the info you found should still
be relevant. The wiki page on it might be the most useful reference for
getting started:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/0.8.0+SimpleConsumer+Example
And if you want a version all setup to compile and run, we've included it
in Confluent's examples repo: https://github.com/confluentinc/examples

--
Thanks,
Ewen