kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ISR not a replica
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 19:56:47 GMT
Krishna,

Did you run any admin tools after adding the node (I assume it is node 3),
like partition-assignment? It is shown as the only one in ISR list but not
in the replica list, which seems that the partition migration process was
not completed.

You can verify if this is the case by checking your controller log and see
if there are any exception / error entries.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang