kafka-users mailing list archives

From Chandrashekhar Kotekar <shekhar.kote...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka brokers on HTTP port
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:24:05 GMT
Hi,

In my project Kafka producers won't be in the same network of Kafka brokers
and due to security reasons other ports are blocked.

I would like to know if it is possible to run Kafka brokers on HTTP port
(8080) so that Kafka producers will send Kafka messages over HTTP and
brokers can store them until consumers consume them.

I tried to search for this type of question in mailing list but couldn't
find exact question/answer. Sorry if this is duplicate question.

Thanks,
Chandrash3khar Kotekar
Mobile - +91 8600011455