kafka-users mailing list archives

From Su She <suhsheka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to access Kafka behind NAT, java.io.BrokenPipe error
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 00:33:29 GMT
Thank you Hawin and Mike for the answers.

Having a public IP would be the easiest solution, but unfortunately, this
is a lengthy process for me due to company security rules.

Since the zookeeper is behind the NAT, I guess it won't have access to the
external IP...so it seems like there isn't a straight-forward solution.

I guess I will see if I can produce my messages behind the NAT  while I try
to get an external IP.

Thanks!

-Su