kafka-users mailing list archives

From Krishna Kumar <kku...@nanigans.com>
Subject Re: ISR not a replica
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 21:07:44 GMT
So we tried taking that node down. But that didnĀ¹t fix the issue, so we
restarted the other nodes.

This seems to have lead to 2 of other replicas dropping out of the ISIR
for *all* topics.

Topic: topic2 Partition: 0	Leader: 1	Replicas: 1,0,2	Isr: 1
	Topic: topic2 Partition: 1	Leader: 1	Replicas: 2,1,0	Isr: 1
	Topic: topic2 Partition: 2	Leader: 1	Replicas: 0,2,1	Isr: 1
	Topic: topic2 Partition: 3	Leader: 1	Replicas: 1,2,0	Isr: 1

I am seeing this message => Broker 2 ignoring LeaderAndIsr request from
controller 1 with correlation id 8685 since its controller epoch 21 is
old. Latest known controller epoch is 89 (state.change.logger)