kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jalpesh Patadia <jalpesh.pata...@clickbank.com>
Subject new consumer api?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 15:41:01 GMT
Hello guys,

A while ago i read that the new consumer api was going to be released
sometime in July as part of the 0.8.3/0.9 release.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Future+release+plan

Do we have an update when we think that can happen?

Thanks,

Jalpesh

-- PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL This transmission may contain privileged, proprietary or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are instructed not to review this
transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender that you received
this message and delete this transmission from your system.