kafka-users mailing list archives

From Grant Henke <ghe...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Kafka + Avro serialization - io.confluent.kafka.serializers.KafkaAvroSerializer - maven dependency not resolving
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 22:36:11 GMT
It looks like your usage lines up with the docs:
http://docs.confluent.io/1.0/installation.html?highlight=maven#installation-maven

You could try looking/asking on the Confluent Platform mailing list for
support: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/confluent-platform

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:28 PM, Neville Sequeira <neville.sequeira@gmail.com

--
Grant Henke