kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ewen Cheslack-Postava <e...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Kafka
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 04:53:06 GMT
Muqtafi,

There are corresponding Java or Scala classes. You can use them directly,
but beware that they are not considered public interfaces, so there are no
promises about compatibility. They could completely change between
releases. (The command line tools themselves, however, are considered part
of the public interface, so we try to keep those compatible.)

-Ewen

--
Thanks,
Ewen