kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: new consumer API & release 0.8.3
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 22:00:33 GMT
Hey Shashank,

If you'd like to get started with the new consumer, I urge you to checkout
trunk and take it for a spin. The API is still a little unstable, but I
doubt that changes from here on will be too dramatic. If you have any
questions or run into any issues, this mailing list is a great place to get
help.

Also, I think 0.8.3 is starting to get closer, but I'm not sure that any
specific dates have been announced.

Thanks,
Jason