kafka-users mailing list archives

From Prabhjot Bharaj <prabhbha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will Mirror Maker only support 1 to 1?
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 07:59:21 GMT
Hi,

Can I have 2 separate mirror maker processes in this format:-

Process 1 - source: 2, target: 1
Process 2 - source: 3, target: 1

If this is not supported, then will this circular kind of setup work ?

Process 1 (on cluster 1) - source: 2, target: 1
Process 1 (on cluster 2) - source: 1, target: 2

Regards,
Prabhjot

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 1:43 AM, Xiang Zhou (Samuel) <zhoux83@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, folks,
>
> I found that the Mirror Maker docs should be updated(KAFKA-2449) since it
> mentions N source to 1 destination will not be supported. So is that true
> it only support 1 source to 1 destination in 0.9.0? Or it will be extended
> to support N source to N dest?
>
> Thanks,
> Samuel

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"