kafka-users mailing list archives

From Rad Gruchalski <ra...@gruchalski.com>
Subject Re: Debug kafka code in intellij
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 22:33:40 GMT
Dong,

Does it allow running, say, tests in debug? I tried that and never managed to get any test
to run in intellij. Say, to set some breakpoints and debug...

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@gruchalski.com (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
 (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show
it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.