kafka-users mailing list archives

From scott macfawn <scottmacf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka uncomitted offset
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 15:41:40 GMT
I think what you are asking for is the "lag" on a topic for a specific
consumer. This is basically how far behind you are falling behind the
producer for a topic that is being written to the cluster.

something like this should help you figure that out.

[path of kafka]/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.ConsumerOffsetChecker
--zookeeper [zookeeperhost:2181] --topic [topicnamehere] --group
[groupIDhere]