kafka-users mailing list archives

From Damian Guy <damian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reassign __consumer_offsets partitions
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:56:25 GMT
I was just trying to get it generate the json for reassignment and the
output was empty, i.e.,

offsets.json
=====================
{"topics": [
          {"topic": "__consumer_offsets"}
],
 "version":1
}

bin/kafka-reassign-partitions.sh --zookeeper blah
--topics-to-move-json-file ~/offsets.json --broker-list
"2006,2007,2008,2009,2010" --generate
Current partition replica assignment

{"version":1,"partitions":[]}
Proposed partition reassignment configuration

{"version":1,"partitions":[]}