kafka-users mailing list archives

From Gerard Klijs <gerard.kl...@dizzit.com>
Subject Re: New consumer not fetching as quickly as possible
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:28:45 GMT
I was experimenting with the timeout setting, but as long as messages are
produced and the consumer(s) keep polling I saw little difference. I did
see for example that when producing only 1 message a second, still it
sometimes wait to get three messages. So I also would like to know if there
is a faster way.