kafka-users mailing list archives

From SpikyHawk SpikyHawk <listas.luaf...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy Kafka on AWS
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 14:28:32 GMT
Hi

I am starting to analyze how to deploy Kafka (we are using AWS) and would
like to hear what are you doing. I am particularly interested in knowing
things like these:

Do you use Docker for Kafka and/or ZooKeeper?

If using Docker, which OS, CoreOS, other? Are you using some scheduler like
Kubernetes or Mesos?

If using Docker do you use Docker FS or use host volumes?

Do you have static environments or use auto scaling groups? In case of the
later how are you provisioning new machines? Immutable AMIs? Chef, Puppet,
other?

Any feedback is welcome.

Regards
Luciano