kafka-users mailing list archives

From Marko Bonaći <marko.bon...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: how to reset kafka offset in zookeeper
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:10:38 GMT
You can also do this:
1. stop consumers
2. export offsets from ZK
3. make changes to the exported file
4. import offsets to ZK
5. start consumers

e.g.
bin/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.ExportZkOffsets --group group-name
--output-file /tmp/zk-offsets --zkconnect localhost:2181
bin/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.ImportZkOffsets --input-file
/tmp/zk-offsets --zkconnect localhost:2181

Marko Bonaći
Monitoring | Alerting | Anomaly Detection | Centralized Log Management
Solr & Elasticsearch Support
Sematext <http://sematext.com/> | Contact
<http://sematext.com/about/contact.html>