kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ben Davison <ben.davi...@7digital.com>
Subject Re: Error while fetching metadata partition 0 leader: none replicas: isr: isUnderReplicated:
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 11:18:38 GMT
Hi David,

Do you have advertised.host.name set in kafka properties?

On AWS (might be the same for DO) we had to set this to the public DNS of
the box (you might be able to get away with setting it to the public IP)

Thanks,

Ben

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:52 AM, David Montgomery <davidmontgomery@gmail.com

--

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.