kafka-users mailing list archives

From Alex Loddengaard <a...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Kafka Connect usage
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:40:23 GMT
Hi Shiti, I'm not able to reproduce the problem with the default
*.properties files you're passing to connect-standalone.sh. Can you share
these three files?

Thanks,

Alex

--
*Alex Loddengaard | **Solutions Architect | Confluent*
*Download Apache Kafka and Confluent Platform: www.confluent.io/download