kafka-users mailing list archives

From Alex Loddengaard <a...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Topic Deletion Issues
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 18:21:01 GMT
Hi Brenden, your previous email went through, and you got a response (that
I believe answers your question). See here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201512.mbox/browser

Alex

--
*Alex Loddengaard | **Solutions Architect | Confluent*
*Download Apache Kafka and Confluent Platform: www.confluent.io/download