kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ismael Juma <ism...@juma.me.uk>
Subject Re: Possible Error Code for Kafka API Calls
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:07:07 GMT
That would be even better Gwen.

Ismael
I'm wondering if the protocol docs can be auto-generated from our code to a
large extent. Or if we can enhance our protocol definition classes a bit to
make them self-documenting (the way we did for configuration).

Regarding Dana's suggestion: I think you need special wiki-edit privileges.
If you don't see the "edit" bottom, I'd ask in "dev" list for that
privilege (sorry, looks like I'm not a wiki admin, so I can't add you).

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/A+Guide+To+The+Kafka+Protocol#AGuideToTheKafkaProtocol-OffsetRequest