kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dana Powers <dana.pow...@rd.io>
Subject Re: best python library to use?
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 00:58:17 GMT
Hi Doug,

The differences are fairly subtle. kafka-python is a community-backed
project that aims to be consistent w/ the official java client; pykafka is
sponsored by parse.ly and aims to provide a pythonic interface. whichever
you go with, I would love to hear your specific feedback on kafka-python.

-Dana (kafka-python maintainer)