kafka-users mailing list archives

From Marko Bonaći <marko.bon...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Is Featured on HPE Matter
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:00:14 GMT
Wait, what "Kafka story"? The only Kafka-related sentence is:
Kafka is an amazing tool for streaming data, so if your business strategy
centers on streaming data, then it’s important. If not, it’s not worth your
attention, no matter now trendy it is.

You know, every "batch" was a stream when it was little :)

Marko Bonaći