kafka-users mailing list archives

From Brenden Cobb <brendenc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topic Deletion Issues
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 19:03:54 GMT
Hi Gwen- No, unfortunately it doesn't appear to be consistent. One day
I had no problem with rapid deletion/recreation, the next I did.

Kafka is still obsessing about the last failed deletion attempt and
won't move on to subsequent delete requests.

I've planned downtime today so I can restart Kafka (clearing the topic
info) and test again.