kafka-users mailing list archives

From Heath Ivie <hi...@AutoAnything.com>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 01:46:54 GMT
To piggy back , where can I find the api key values?

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 9:25 AM -0800, "Heath Ivie" <hivie@AutoAnything.com<mailto:hivie@AutoAnything.com>>
wrote:

Hi Folks,

I am working through the protocols to build a c# rest api.

I am seeing inconsistencies in the way the document says it works with how it actually works,
specifically the fetch messages.

Could someone point me to the current documentation?

Thanks Heath

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

Warning: This e-mail may contain information proprietary to AutoAnything Inc. and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient(s), you have received this message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.