kafka-users mailing list archives

From Alex Loddengaard <a...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Multiple producer threads in Kafka 0.9 MirrorMaker.
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 01:52:48 GMT
Hi Tushar,

In 0.9, MirrorMaker is now configured with a number of streams, not a
number of consumers and producers like it was in 0.8. Each stream has one
producer and one consumer. You can configure the number of streams
with --num.streams. So setting --num.streams 10 will create 10 producer
threads (and 10 consumers in the same threads).

Alex

--
*Alex Loddengaard | **Solutions Architect | Confluent*
*Download Apache Kafka and Confluent Platform: www.confluent.io/download