kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ismael Juma <isma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka SSL Configuration Problems
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:04:21 GMT
Hi Nazario,

The problem in the original post is that you were setting
advertised.host.name, which means that advertised.listeners won't fall back
to listeners anymore. Yes, it's  bit confusing given how the configs
evolved over time.

I have configured several clusters to use SSL by setting listeners
exclusively. It works, trust me. :)

Ismael