kafka-users mailing list archives

From Tom Dearman <tom.dear...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka-streams restoreActiveState
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 23:45:18 GMT
I built trunk and pulled source yesterday. There are two topics created one
called [store-name] the other as you describe
[Job-Id]-[Store-name]-"changelog".
Only the one called [store-name] contained the store state, the other topic
contained nothing so to get this to work I had to compile the code with the
restore from [store-name].