kafka-users mailing list archives

From Kavitha Veluri <kavitha.vel...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Kafka connect to database to push consumed data
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 13:06:42 GMT
Thank you for the guidance . Does Kafka connect JDBC also supports writing data into database.
I understand it efficiently reads data from any relational database, but I'm looking for writing
the consumed topics into database .

Thanks,
Kavitha veluri

On Mar 31, 2016, at 10:51 PM, Surendra, Manchikanti <surendra.manchikanti@gmail.com<mailto:surendra.manchikanti@gmail.com>>