kafka-users mailing list archives

From Heath Ivie <hi...@AutoAnything.com>
Subject Empty Fetch Response
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:41:03 GMT
I am having an issue where the FetchResponse returns a large value MessageSetSize, but all
of the bytes that follow after are null.

Any ideas what could be causing that?

I am getting a response without an error code, but like I said the remaining bytes (600 or
more) are set to zero.

Heath Ivie
Solutions Architect

Warning: This e-mail may contain information proprietary to AutoAnything Inc. and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient(s), you have received this message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.