kafka-users mailing list archives

From Christian Csar <christ...@csar.us>
Subject Re: Encryption at Rest
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 23:55:48 GMT
>From what I know of previous discussions encryption at rest can be
handled with transparent disk encryption. When that's sufficient it's
nice and easy.

Christian

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Tauzell, Dave
<Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com> wrote:
> Has there been any discussion or work on at rest encryption for Kafka?
>
> Thanks,
>   Dave
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive
information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.