kafka-users mailing list archives

From Marko Bonaći <marko.bon...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: Filter plugins in Kafka
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 16:32:20 GMT
Instantly reminded me of Streams API, where you can use Java8 streams
semantics (filter being one of them) to do the first thing in Gouzhang's
response (filter messages from one topic into another - I assume that's
what you were looking for).

Marko Bonaći
Monitoring | Alerting | Anomaly Detection | Centralized Log Management
Solr & Elasticsearch Support
Sematext <http://sematext.com/> | Contact
<http://sematext.com/about/contact.html>