kafka-users mailing list archives

From Heath Ivie <hi...@AutoAnything.com>
Subject FetchRequest API Always Returns 10 Rows
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 00:14:57 GMT
Hi,

I am in the process of writing a consumer using the binary protocol and I am having issues
where the fetch request will only return 10 messages.

Here is the code that I am using, so you can see the values (there are no settings hidden
underneath):
                var frb = new FetchRequestBuilder()
                    .SetReplicaId(-1)
                    .SetMaxWaitTime(100)
                    .SetMinBytes(0)
                    .BuildTopic(topic)
                    .AddPartition(partitionId, earliestOffset, Int32.MaxValue)
                    .Continue()
                    .GetMessage();

Any ideas why this would be.

We have the default confluent platform installed version 2.

Thanks

Heath Ivie

Warning: This e-mail may contain information proprietary to AutoAnything Inc. and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient(s), you have received this message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.