kafka-users mailing list archives

From Anas A <anas.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Increase number of topic in Kafka leads zookeeper fail
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 04:23:22 GMT
We plan to use kafka as a message broker for IoT use case, where each
device is considered as unique topic. when I simulated 10 message per
second to 10 thousand topics zookeeper is getting bottle neck,all Kafka
monitoring tools fails to read the throughput values and number of topics
from JMX port because of that. will tuning zookeeper will solve the issues.
where In IoT use case there will be millions of device polling data to
millions of topics. I want to make sure the approach is perfect to go.
Please suggest.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Anas A
DBA, Trinity Mobility