kafka-users mailing list archives

From numan goceri <numangoc...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Kafka without Storm/Spark
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 08:24:11 GMT
Hello everyone,
I've a quick question:I'm using Apache Kafka producer to write the messages into a topic.
My source at the moment a csv file but in the future i am supposed to read the messages from
another kafka topic.My question is:Is it possible to consume messages from a Kafka topic in
real-time and write directly into another topic without using any streaming technology such
as storm or spark? If yes, do you have any examples to do that in Java?
To sum up, it should be looking like this:Kafka reads from topic "kafkaSource" and writes
into the topic "kafkaResult".

Thanks in advance and Best Regards, Numan