kafka-users mailing list archives

From Rakesh Vidyadharan <rvidyadha...@gracenote.com>
Subject Re: Kafka without Storm/Spark
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:22:53 GMT
Definitely.  You can read off kafka using the samples shown in KafkaConsumer javadoc, transform
if necessary and publish to the destination topic.

On 01/07/2016 03:24, "numan goceri" <numangoceri@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>I've a quick question:I'm using Apache Kafka producer to write the messages into a topic.
My source at the moment a csv file but in the future i am supposed to read the messages from
another kafka topic.My question is:Is it possible to consume messages from a Kafka topic in
real-time and write directly into another topic without using any streaming technology such
as storm or spark? If yes, do you have any examples to do that in Java?